Unisalle Store will only allow the exchange of textile products by size, provided they meet the following conditions:
- The maximum period for changes will be 15 calendar days, starting from the reception of the product.
- The product must not be worn and must be in perfect condition, without any modification.
- The product must be in their original state: unwashed, unworn, unaltered and must have all tickets attached.
- No changes of products in discount or promotion will be accepted.
- The change of the product will be effective only if there is stock in inventory.
- Unisalle store will not refund the money for the exchange.
- The exchange may be made for a product of equal value.
- Exchange process at the Physical Unisalle Store
For the exchange process, you must present the purchase invoice and fill out the “Unisalle Store Exchange Process” form, which will be provided at the time of requesting the change.
Note 1. If you do not have a relationship with La Salle University, you must follow the following procedure:
- Unisalle Store will agree with you the day and time to carry out the change process.
- You must announce yourself at the reception of the university and wait for the authorization of entrance by Unisalle Store.
- At the reception, a member of the Unisalle’s Store team will be waiting for you to accompany you during the change process.
- Exchange process at the virtual Unisalle Store
The exchange must be made through our email email@example.com informing the full name, buyer’s identification number, invoice number, and other information that you consider relevant for your request.
Our team will respond to your request within 15 business days and will indicate the return process through our logistics supplier.
Note 2. Purchases made in our Physical Store cannot be exchanged through our Virtual Store.
Note 3. In accordance with the provisions of currently applicable regulations, for the exchanges made, Unisalle Store may charge you the transport service required for the return and delivery of the products subject to exchange, which will be announced at the time of responding to your request.
To exchange your products in our virtual Unisalle Store, you must consider the following:
- Once the exchange request is received, our team will proceed to evaluate compliance with the requirements and origin of the change.
- If the request is processed, the logistics of returning the product will be coordinated with the customer. The fact that the request is processed through email does NOT indicate that the exchange request is approved, since it will be subject to the physical verification of the product.
- Once the product is received, Unisalle Store will evaluate its conditions and will have 10 business days to approve the change request.
- If the request is approved, the product will be shipped within the next 3 business days and the same delivery times will apply.
- If the exchange request has not been approved, Unisalle Store will inform you by email all the reasons that justify its decision and the product will be sent to the initial shipping address. Unisalle Store reserves the right to charge the customer for said shipment.